14th Feb is just a couple of weeks away and you must be planning something unique to make your Valentine feel special and happy. The day is a symbol of love, passion, romance and commitment. So never miss out on even a single chance to highlight your feelings for your sweetheart on this day.
Many people plan different activities to celebrate V-day. Some opt for a romantic candle light dinner, whereas some plan a short weekend trip. If you have a tight budget, then prefer to keep everything simple. You don’t need to spend a lump sum to make your partner happy. How about establishing a romantic ambience by decorating your living room with essential decorating items? Furnishing the room with simple yet unique decor will not cost you much. Stated below are some simple ideas to decorate and create a romantic atmosphere in your living area –
1. Select a theme – Since it is all about celebrating love and passion, always go for bright and vibrant themes. Choose a theme that is cute, intense and longing. Don’t make the atmosphere boring and dull by selecting inappropriate theme.
2. Select a colour – Selecting the right colour for enhancing the ambience of the room is definitely a must. For Valentine’s Day, choose any colour such as maroon, red, pink – or any shade according to your partner’s preference.
3. Embellish the staircases – One of the most important focal points of your living area is the staircase. Hence never miss to beautify the place with some decorative items. To enhance the look of your staircases, hang red and golden ribbons throughout the place. Highlight the ribbons by adding some beads and flowers as well. However, before proceeding with the task, make sure that your staircases are in good condition. If required, appoint staircase experts in Western Australia for maintenance.
4. Decorate the walls – Furnish the walls with red coloured balloons and floral arrangements. You can even create a collage out of some of your favourite pictures, set it in a decorative photo frame and hang it on the wall of your living space.
5. Curtains – Give a fresh look to your living area by replacing the old curtains with new and vibrant ones. You can even accessorise the curtains by attaching ribbons or colourful laces around them.
6. Cushions – Small, simple and cute cushions can give an exclusive and fashionable look to the entire room. To highlight the ambience of the day, use some small red heart shaped cushions and place them on your couch.
So get ready to have a memorable Valentine’s Day with your love by following all the aforementioned tips.